1. Converts HDMI signal into standard definition via composite (yellow/red/white). For use with older TVs that have yellow/red/white inputs but not HDMI.
2. Installs in minutes and is fully-compatible with video sources that have HDMI outputs.
3. If you are connecting a HDMI stick to an older TV with a 4:3 (square) aspect ratio using this converter, we recommend setting the stick to 4:3 in the settings menu. If you do not see the 4:3 option in your streaming stick, please contact us for instructions on how to edit the settings.
4. This converter does NOT support 4k HDMI signal input. If you are using some latest source devices with HDMI 4K output, you MUST change the output resolution of your device to 1920*1080P or other lower resolution output. Otherwise, this converter will not work for you.
5. Please make sure the PAL/NTSC switch on the converter is set to correct position. If you are in the United Kingdom, please set it to PAL.
-Size: 60 x 55 x 20mm
-Input ports: HDMI
-Output ports: AV(RCA, yellow, white, red)
-Output Video Systems: PAL / NTSC
-Input HDMI Resolution: 480p(60Hz), 720p(50Hz/60Hz), 1080i(50Hz/60Hz), 1080p(50Hz/60Hz)
-Output Resolution: standard analog composite 480i/576i
1 x HDMI to AV Adapter
1 x USB Charge Cable
1 x User Manual
1.This converter does NOT support 3D.
2.This converter transfer HDMI signal to CVBS/AV, does NOT transfer CVBS/AV to HDMI.
3.This converter does NOT support 4k HDMI signal input. If you are using some latest devices with HDMI 4K output(such as PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Roku ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere+, Amazon All-new Fire TV, etc), you MUST change the output resolution of your signal device to 1920*1080P or other lower resolution output.
4.Please make sure the PAL/NTSC switch on the converter is set to correct position. If you are in the United States,please set to NTSC.
5.There is a slight fever when using this converter, this is a normal situation, please do not worry.