- The MaxiScan OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this ergonomic scan tool displays live O2 sensor test data and reads live PCM data stream. It features multilingual menu, large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen and displays DTC definitions on unit screen. This scanner retrieves vehicle information, identifies pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. This scanner comes with built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and is software upgradeable via internet. It performs modules present test, reads, stores as well as playbacks live sensor data and prints data via PC.
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), features built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and software is upgradeable via Internet.
- Features large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, a multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connectivity; no additional cables are needed.
- Contains advanced functionality including: live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, graphs data (1996 and newer), memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis, and USB printing.
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols.
- Works with all OBD-II/EOBD compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996).
What’s in the package
- 1 X KW808 Code Scanner
- 1 X 6-foot OBD II cable
- 1 x English Manual